Thread: Hello from Once

Hello from Once

Hello! I'm Once, and once again I got to the LF photography - again, after I dismissed my cherry Wista 4x5, 10 years ago, from its service to me. So now it's a solid ArcaSwiss instead, serving as a field camera, and better than a wooden pity...
    Landscape mostly, nature. Lurking in the forum for a long time... and once again, back. I now live in India mostly but I travel a lot. Europe and other continents, as the time goes. See you again, Once!

Re: Hello from Once

Welcome back to LF! Where are you in India? Is there much interest in LF in India?

In Bombay, but I travel a lot, both in India and in other countries. LF interest - all is relative, of course, but to put a LF camera on a tripod is still probably less strange here than in more developed countries. All depends on where you are. My nature interests lead me to relatively calmer places where I can enjoy nature discoveries. It helps to relax from the more stressing parts of life, doesn't it?

Welcome to the forum!

Once you've been here once or twice, you might find using a nickname less confusing

A lot of us love nature photography too - looking forward to seeing your posts.

Rob

I knew it would come... once my post came on the screen... Never mind, once is not all the time...