Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Linhof 6x12 Techno rolex RFH, any users?

Linhof 6x12 Techno rolex RFH, any users?

"Geez Bob, in the length of time it took you to make that rather high handed response, you could have answered most of his questions. : - ) "

That is prehaps obviuus but what isn't is that I am on the road. travelling, for more then a week and don't carry everything withme that is needed to answer long questions that are out of the ordinary.

If you call the message gets forwarded to me and, if research is needed, I can have it done before calling by asking various people.

Just picked up this request for Techno Rolex info. I have used this back for the last ten years.IMHO it is probably the best engineered piece of Linhof equipment I have had the pleasure to use. Film flatness is not an issue, yes it is a litle heavier than the Horseman but not as huge as a Sinar zoom. If you do intend to buy one, I am sure you would not regret itas it will last a lifetime. I would suggest Robert White in the UK, www.robertwhite.co.uk - very reliable and efficient service - no I do not get a commision!

ATB Alan D

I should add that the design is hinged and is very similar to the Horseman, just much better built. Although it has been around for many years it is still a thouroughly up to date design, and I would not anticipate problems with a Toyo.Have had no experience of 220, but as you have probably realised I do like this back very much.