You can buy a similar fully working Compur shutter for far less than the repair costs, you'd only need to switch the scale. I have a couple that have never been used, one would have taken a front focus cell set (the scale's never been engraved) however it's ear-marked for a WA Dagor and is size #0, the other's a spare.

I think your shutter's a Compur #1 though, less common than the #0 but still plenty about.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Salomon - HP Marketing View Post
That is a REALLY old Compur shutter. Parts and repairs may be more then normal, if parts are available at the service center. They are not from Prontor Werke.
Well not that old Bob Deckel didn't release the Rimset Compur until the late 1920's and there's plenty of good working older Dial set Compurs, the oldest I use was made in 1913 and it's still smooth and accurate.

The older Rimset Compur shutters are real workhorses and reliable, most repair shops can fix them, they'll usually have basket cases to cannibalise for parts.

Have you tried putting it back together Domingo ? If nothings missing it's quite easy.

Ian