I listed a couple of sundry items on Ebay this evening. I just received this email back from Ebay:

"Dear Donald M Hutton (donald_hutton@ameritech.net),

**PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT EMAIL REGARDING YOUR LISTING(S)**

We would like to let you know that we removed your listing:

3867700637 Nikon 52mm Circular Polarizer - Excellent
3867697565 B+W 77mm MRC Circular Polarizer - Excellent

because the intellectual property rights owner notified us, under penalty of perjury, that your listing or the item itself infringes their copyright, trademark, or other rights.

We have credited any associated fees to your account. We have also notified the bidders that the listing(s) was removed, and that they are not obligated to complete the transaction.

If you relist this or any other similar items on eBay, your account likely will be suspended.

If you believe your listing was ended in error, or have questions regarding the removal of this listing, please contact the intellectual property rights owner directly at:

H.P. Marketing Corp.
info@hpmarketingcorp.com

Pretty amusing that Bob thinks that HP own the intellectual property rights to B+W and Nikon - can't wait to see how little the "penalty for perjury" amounts to.....

I am astounded that any company thinks it is good policy to prevent people from selling their products second hand.