Those who have read or my endless threads about cameras that mostly do not exist may rest assured - I am one for more time looking for something similar again

Now - I have a simple question - is there a clam-shell camera (like Toyo 45A, Toyo 45CF, Horseman 45 FA - just to name a few) - that can handle 75 or even 65 mm lenses on a flat lens board without too much fuss and still allow for some shift/rise movements? On the long side of the bellows I would be fine with some 300mm (give or take) as I want to be able to focus Fuji A 240/9 or Fuji 400/8T a bit closer than infinity. I would intend to use it also with 6x12 back (probably Horseman).

I realized that I would appreciate a camera that is robust, reasonably heavy (even though not as light as Tachihara I have now - I get that), metal, and, is easy to zero all the movements (I find the Tachihara a bit too imprecise and not particularly stable). Folding focusing hood (do these things work ?) would be nice.

I do not need a rangefinder.

One more thing - I guess a Technikas would probably be more than I could/want afford - but I may not have the overview over all the models there were.

So - I am looking in a wrong direction again? Or is there a chance?