I was lucky enough to acquire a pristine, beautiful 200mm MC Grandagon almost a year ago and was amazed by its sharpness and even coverage (on 10x12 with extreme movements). It IS heavy though! Well, as it happens I have access to a minty 210 SSXL at a decent but not cheap price and so I recently listed the Grandagon for sale here and elsewhere thinking that a new SSXL was bound to be quite a bit lighter if not better than the old Grandagon. Since then I was contacted by a couple of buyers basically questioning why would I sell such a fantastic lens. I would prefer to not have to handle the weight but it seems that the Grandagon may be as good as the SSXL in terms of sharpness but with better more even coverage (as I already believed); i.e. other than weight, as good if not better than the 210 SSXL. So my question is - should I keep it and not arrange to buy the (more expensive) SSXL? Those that have used both, could you please compare sharpness and illumination? I confusedly but profusely thank you!