I've searched and found a few threads on where to buy Large Format supplies in Hong Kong. However most are a few years old. I know there is a community there that shoot large format, and basically I am looking for more up-to-date information. Even the information I can find online outside of the forum is a few years old.

I will be in Hong Kong on the 17th and am looking to start a 4x5 kit. I'm looking for wide, normal and tele lenses.

Something like a 90mm, 150mm and possibly a 300mm or there abouts.

I've found a shop off Ebay and their feedback seems good. Although any first hand accounts would be appreciated. They go by afgcamera which I believe is All Good Friends Camera located at 42 Carnarvon Rd, Kowloon.

It really doesn't matter to me where the shop is, as I will be in town a few days. I currently live in China and as far as I know China doesn't have much in the way of lenses. Although if anyone has a line on where to go in China for large format supplies by all means let me know.

I haven't shot 4x5 since college, and to be honest have always wanted to. So, now is as good as time as any.

Thank in advance for the info.