I aquired an Eastman 2D 8x10. Terrific shape, supple bellows, and good wood finish. It has an ILEX GENERAL F:16 7.5" (190.5mm) focus. It says it is a medium wide angle. As film is kinda pricy for me I started with paper. That worked OK, and let me fix any of the major problems. (Like a pinhole in the lensboard. I was actually getting an in focus, smaller image on the lower quarter of the neg!) I am using Bregger 200 film now, and it is terrific. Now, I know nothing about this stuff, so I don't know to go about finding another lens. The one I have works, and that is what is important. (but there is about 1 inch missing on the bottom of the image, I think I have to adjust the angle of the back.) I want a wider angle lens, but I can't afford much. I love old lenses, so that brings me some luck in the price dept. I want to shoot landscapes and larger shots like that. so getting to the point: What should I look for in terms of focal length and such? Where can I go to find these lenses? I like Ebay, but there has to be more out there. Cheers, chriso