Quote Originally Posted by B.S.Kumar View Post
I got my information on the Horseman VH-R 1 here: http://martyfoto.host.sk/horseman/horsemanVHR1.html
I have both a VH and a VH-R (there's no "VH-R1" model - the "1" in that URL just refers to the first page of the sequence on that website reproducing the content of the VH-R instruction manual). Just to be clear for those who aren't familiar with these cameras, the VH-R has a viewfinder and rangefinder, the VH doesn't. The VF/RF housing adds a big chunk on top of the camera body. As a result, the VH is smaller and lighter than the VH-R, and much smaller and lighter than any of the Wista metal non-RF 45's (e.g., D, VX, SP), let alone the 45RF.

Quote Originally Posted by tendim View Post
The Arca Swiss 6x9 FC looks like a beautiful machine, but seems very expensive! Money aside, how much does the unit weigh?
It's specified as 2.2 kg. I'm not sure whether that weight includes the required rollholder adapter frame.

Re another inexpensive camera that might get mentioned: I have a short-rail, bag bellows baby Gowland sitting in the closet. As monorails go it's a tiny little thing, and on paper it sounds ideal for this intended use, but I'm afraid I can't recommend it. The design doesn't allow enough precision in movements or in front/rear standard alignment to do justice to a 55 on 6x7.