After reading all the praise on 5x7 I've gotten the itch and would like to get into it. I do have have several questions I'd like to have answered before I start looking/buying.

I own a Toyo 45A field camera and a couple lenses: Schenneider Xenar 180mm f5,6 and a Calumet Caltar 210mm f6,3.

-Will these two cover 5x7?

Since I am starting, I don't want to go out and buy something very expensive, in fact I'd like to spend as little as possible, and from what you guys say in the forum you can go for an inexpensive model.

Now, where do I start? I see lots of wooden models on the Bay with a wide range of prices.
-Can you guys point me to a few names or models I should be paying attention to? Anything that you would look for if you had to start now after your personal experience?
-Do all models take different film holders (wooden/plastic)
-Can they all do vertical and horizontal? My 45A has a revolving back but it's not a real need.
-Can I make my own lens plate in case the camera doesn't have one. Or could I mod the front to use the metal lens plate already in my lenses?
-How hard is it to find new bellows for old cameras? Can they be installed fairly easily?

I've seen some beautiful portrait models but I guess a little tilt and shift would be nice.
There were more questions I can't remember now :D

Your help and comments would be greatly apreciated.
Thank you!