Hi, I recently bought a Chamonix 45N-1 and have to say it really is a lovely camera.. At the same time, I have bought a Schneider Xenotar 135mm 3.5 and plan to shoot portraits with this lens wide open. At some point I will buy a 150mm 2.8 ( although I have found focusing trickier enough with this lens ). After doing some tests with this camera I noticed that the focusing was way out and was pulling a foot or so in front of what was focused on the groundglass ( after receiving film back ). I borrowed my friends Linhof to test with the same lens and sure enough, on getting the film back, what I focused on was in focus. I contacted Hugo who in turn contacted the Chamonix factory and they told me that this was the first in the factories history to have this problem and that the the problem was related to the fact that I was using a lens like the Xenotar wide open and that the groundglass that comes installed as a default on the Chamonix is a fresnel and this is apparently known for having issues with fine focusing. So I sent my back off to China and they have sent me two groundglasses back, the original fresnel and a non fresnel ( to be used with these faster lenses wide open ). Has anyone ever come across such a problem or able to shed some light on it? I haven't had a chance to test this yet but I hope the problem is fixed by the new groundglass.. Any information anyone could provide would be fantastic. Thanks. Best regards Stefan

P.S Have used my friends account as I don't have one yet.