I just received my Benro C-027 carbon fiber tripod from B&H and I am impressed!!! This tripod cost $130 (!!!!). It has 3 legs and sets up to 45" and 54" extended. Extended it is ROCK SOLID. The workmanship on the tripod looks excellent, just as good as my old gitzo (G 120) that it is replacing. This tripod is currently special order (got mine in under two weeks to Canada) and I bet it soon disappears as it is being re-branded as Induro and will undoubtedly go up in price.

I'm an ultralight weight 4x5 user and go to extremes in keeping things light (many day hikes or skis to get to my areas of interest). I use a Toho FC-mini (modified for slight movements) and a Mamiya 7, so this tripod is perfect. For a ballhead I'll use either a RRS bh-25 (6.5 oz) or a Markins Q3 (13.5 oz). For those with bigger cameras and monster ballheads this tripod is a joke. But for those that are trying to keep things very light and doing longish backpacking trips, you might want to take a look.

I'm probably alone in using a tripod this light for 4x5 work, but thought someone else might be interested... Sometimes less is maybe enough?

Peter