Hello all,

Just found this forum when it was referenced on "large format friday" youtube video.

I am from Phoenix, AZ and shoot a variety of Digital and Film (25 / 120 / 4x5.) I have been a "photographer" of varying success for the last couple decades, mostly as a hobby and occasionally as a "professional."

I currently have a Toyo 45G that I bought a couple months ago. I was perusing facebook marketplace and a nice lady had put the Toyo up for sale in the same zip code, new in box for a very fair price so I couldn't pass it up even though I hadn't really considering shooting anything LF. I bought a Nikon 180mmF5.6 lens off ebay and have started learning the camera. I develop / scan all my film at home with a Epson V550 or a home-made "dslr rig" that I constructed from old 3D printer parts and a Sony Nex7 w/ Minolta 50mm macro (works great!)

I bought a F.64 large backpack after seeing a youtube content creator use one to carry his toyo around. Annoyingly he also had a 3d printed short rail - but failed to post the file so I 3d modeled one up, along with a ground glass protector and printed them. It all is quite handy for making the whole set up mobile. If any other Toyo owners here want the 3d files I am happy to share.

Anyways, excited to see the content post here.