I recently inherited a R.O.&C. Co Telephoto Cycle Poco D. It seems to be in pretty good condition, but I am brand new to large format / old cameras. I've tried to do some research, but I can't find much information about this particular model.

I have a few questions I'm hoping this forum can help me with

1. I do not have any plate or film holders. The ground glass is a little bit off from 5x7, but that appears to be the closest measurement I can find for any plate holders. I can't find any plate or film harders specific to this model either. Is it okay to buy one from another model? Will it fit? I'm thinking something like this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/35299465362...MakeTrack=true But I think I'd also need film inserts if I want to use film?

2. Do I need to think about replacing the ground glass? It looks like there are some oily (maybe?) splotches on it, and I'm assuming that will impact my shots.

3. Is there any other cleaning or maintenance I should do? The shutter appears to work well. The bellow seems to be light tight.

4. Worth buying a bulb or should I just trigger with my finger for the time being?

Any other tips are much appreciated! Looking forward to experimenting with this

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20211125_004155084.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	72.1 KB 
ID:	221622