Quote Originally Posted by kenj8246 View Post
Hello fellow Louisianian(I'm originally from Lecompte, just south of Alexandria). Well, I'm waiting but probably not as anxiously as some. For my part, I'm gonna give them some time. Hard to do all they're attempting with no more folks than the seem to have. And, besides, I can shoot 4X5 while I'm waiting.

Kenny
I'm willing to be patient, but when I'm told to expect deliver in 8-10 weeks and it turns into four months, my patience runs out. My goal was to use it for a specific project in the second half of the summer, but that opportunity has been lost now. If I had known this was to be the outcome, I would have spent the money on some beater of a Kodak.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Grew View Post
Hi Paul, sorry about the delay with your camera, I think Naomi emailed you today to say it will be shipping next week, to be more specific it will be shipping on Monday. Myself or Naomi will email over a tracking number once its gone out, usually take 3 days for the US so should be in your hands Thursday. Sorry again about the delay!
Thanks Max. I just wish you folks were better about communicating than you have been.