I don't understand the rudeness either. I am new here, but have to agree a few seem to enjoy stirring the pot and not just jj. As the newbie, I wonder to what end jj feels compelled to act this way? Has he always been like this or did something happen? Anyway, when he finally said "bye all" in the other thread, I think many hoped he meant for good... Obviously he didn't mean it -- he was back about four posts later.

Hopefully you don't mean it either Paul. I think you have a lot to add to this forum and I for one enjoy your posts.

Back to you jj. As a newcomer I really don't know the history with you here, but suspect there must be something that happened here that leaves you feeling compelled to trash talk most everybody you happen to disagree with at any opportunity. Moreover you seem intelligent, so when you act in that churlish fashion it doesn't mesh... Care to share what it may have been to turn you so sour? Maybe by discussing it openly you can work your way through it so the forum can get back to more meaningful -- and polite -- discussion. About photography. I suspect you too have LF knowledge and experiences to share or you wouldn't bother hanging out here.

Just a thought -- but IMHO life's too short to live it with all the anger you are apparently carrying...