I'm planning a vacation for the last week of February through the first week of March. I'll be traveling from my studio in Staunton VA down to Amelia Island Florida for a few days camping on the beach, then traveling North through Savannah on Rt 17 all the way back to Virginia. My plan is to spend 7 or 8 days traveling through the low country and shooting a ton of film. Anyone with ideas, thoughts, tips or invites along the way would be greatly appreciated. A few years ago I spent a couple of days on this route and found tons of stuff I wanted to go back when there was more time to explore, and shoot more film. One thing that would help would be tips on where to stay to spend a couple of days at a time. I plan on bringing plenty of camping gear, but don't want to limit my camping to the usual RV parks along the way. My gear will consist of my Chamonix 4X5, and possibly my Kodak Masterview for 8X10. Thankfully, my camera bag is a Ford F150 XLT, so lots of room for stuff. I plan on bringing at least 50 sheets of film, mainly black and white. So, anyone wanting to be a tour guide or join me for a bit, please respond. There is still a couple of months to plan things out. Thanks.