Kind of embarrassed to post this - I have done pretty much zero printing in the past few years. I got fed up with inkjet due to the failings of the printer heads and the cost of inks. I haven't done any darkroom work other than processing film. On the rare occasion that I have "needed" to print something, I uploaded it to Mpix. I have dabbled with cyanotype and have ordered materials and chems to start coating my own paper soon.
I have kept pretty much all my darkroom equipment and supplies...and even have some papers(Kodak Ektalure, Medalist, and Kodabromide) some that I bought in the late 1970's right after high school...so yesterday I decided I would just try some contact prints from an 8X10 neg to see if any of the paper was usable. I also discovered I still had some 16oz full bottles of stock Dektol I had mixed up, probably 12-14 years ago, since it has been at least that long since I have done any printing.
All the paper was graded and printed rather flat but the Kodak Elite S3 produced the nicest image. Is till have an unopened 100 sheet box of that. Even have an unopened 25 sheet pack of Medalist F3. I am hoping that fresh developer will help with the contrast.

Kodak Elite S3 paper - probably 20 years old, processed in Dektol 1:1 (stock mixed 14 years ago)