Hi , I am not sure if i am in the right area , Moderators move me. But as i looked through this looked like the right one , I have been shooting LF since 2005 and a member of this forum since 2006 .I have sold all my LF cameras , Reason i shoot mainly colour (spelt right)and the cost of processing in Australia has become cost prohibitive I am paying as long as i give 10 at a time $10 a sheet for 5x4 and that was even back when our dollar was worth more than the greenback. $15 for 5x8 and $20 for 8x10 again as long as 10 at a time if singles 12.50 5x4 $20 5x8 and $25 8x10 ,My lab was really good and she is a film shooter as well , but i have to admit a $300 bill for 20 shots(5x8 my favourite format) is becoming hard to explain to my wife , I do not have the capacity to process colour at home only5% of my work is B&W so it is much regret that i say i am no longer shooting LF .if i enjoyed USA pricing i would be here for a bit longer Which is correct me if i'm wrong from about $2.50 5x4 colour . . Cheers