Am an original owner of a Zone VI 4x5, purchased late 1980s from Zone VI ... rec all distinctly that Zone VI had best warranty on the market which was why I boug ht their camera after considering others... my recollection was that the lifetim e warranty included repairs for accidents ... and may have even stated they woul d replace camera if it fell off a mountain. Am traveling and had strong gust o f wind blow over tripod shattering several of the wooden standards which I have currently held together with glue ... to make a l ong story short Calumet, who bought Zone VI states that no such warranty ever ex isted and that Fred Picker's warranty was purely for defects in workmanship.... Are there any other original owners out there who have a copy of their original warranty or who could point me in the right direction for finding out what exact ly Zone VI used to advertise ..... I once before had a similar accident with the camera early 90s and Zone VI had the camera fixed an d sent out to me on location within a week so I know I'm not just fantasizing ab out what I would like the warranty to be ... Thanks for any help anyone can lend -- Rich