good day...

I am looking for a metal field camera to take backpacking. once upon a time I owned a technika, and found it great for packing, though the rear movements caused me to ultimately sell it. I’ve owned an ebony, and am not interested in a wooden camera. as such, I am trying to find a camera like the technika, but with rear movements more like a traditional field camera, at least rear tilt.

the Wista SP seems to be about the closest thing I can find. it folds up into a protective little box like the technika, but, from what I can find on the net, has better rear movements.
1. Can some Wista SP users confirm that for me?
2. Furthermore, what is the longest lens that can be used with the Wista? I own lenses from 75 - 450, but shoot 85% in the 75 - 150 range.
3. I use rear tilts to ensure that the film plane is plum... is this easily and accurately determined with the Wista SP? this was the one thing that really caused me to sell my technika... the film plane tilted independently of the body, and the only level on the camera was on the body, so it was therefore difficult to see when the rear was straight up-and-down.

if the Wista is not any better than the technika with respect to rear tilt, than I will simply buy a Master Technika 2000.
1. could someone please confirm the usable range of lenses with the MT 2000?
2. furthermore, what methods have you devised to determine when the film plane is plum? is it possible to mount a small vial level on the rear of the MT 2000?

the obvious alternative to both of these cameras is the Canham dlc, which I’ve used, and is a fine camera with a long range of lenses. however, it does not fold into a little box, which I like very much.

thanks for any inputs,
scott