So, I'm in a bit of a quandary. Years ago, I purchased two sheets of 10"x10" glass from the Durst graveyard in Hillsboro, Oregon. One was supposed to be regular Durst glass, and the second was marked "AR". But in comparing the two sheets of glass, reflections on all four sides look identical. However, comparing ANR Omega 4x5 glass with regular Omega 4x5 glass, reflections on one side of the ANR glass are blurry. (I'm comparing reflections of a ceiling light.)

As to my question, is it as easy to distinguish Durst AR from Durst non-AR glass as it is to distinguish Omega ANR Omega glass from Omega non-ANR glass? I'm wondering if, contrary to the labeling, I was sold two sheets of regular (non-AR) Durst glass.

I say "graveyard" above, because (I was told) this particular company had purchased all the parts, design rights, and remaining 8x10 enlargers from Durst, when Durst went out of business. It was quite something to see all of these huge 8x10 enlargers, accessories, and related equipment in one large warehouse.