Quote Originally Posted by Carl J View Post
Great shots of your setup! Love the home-made $15 dark cloth. Very good to know the 7x17 x-ray film fits your S&S holders without needing to be trimmed down to size. Bet you can't wait to shoot some of that Ilford soon....
Some of the holders require a little patience sliding the film in there because the size is just right and no leeway. Others just slide in there fine. Spending the extra money to have new holders made and adjustments from RR for the back are going to save me money in the long run if I can continue to use xray film. I've got 50 sheets of HP5 and ordered only one box of FP4. I'm excited to use the Ilford, but if I can nail the xray film first, I think processing the conventional films will be a breeze. Think I'm going to process this xray in PMK again tomorrow since I got the best results last week. The clouds were beautiful today, I hope I captured them well with the xray film. The clouds can be a problem and thought I'd do my extra exposures with a polarizing filter. It's supposed to work for color, maybe it'll work with xray too. Fingers crossed.

Today was 34 C (93 F), a very hot day, but it was nice and cool under the dark cloth.