I'm not new to photography but I have been away from the hobby for some 30 years or so. It's been a bit of a schlog relearning everything that I have forgotten about basic photography. I am an Industrial Radiographer and have access to xray film so this medium will be my reintroduction into photography.

My original plan was to try this out with a large format pinhole camera but thought it may be easier to dial in the process using my old Canon T70 35mm SLR with 50mm f1.8 FD lens (circa 1984, and still works &#128578. I realize, that this is a Large Format Photography Forum, so I will try to limit my discussion to my professional experience with xray film and my journey into xray photography (workflow) with my chosen products.

I use Carestream (formally Kodak) Industrex MX125, T200, and AA400 films with Carestream Manual chemistry. Searching that thread and noticed not many are using industrial xray film and even fewer using OEM (matched) chemistry.

I hope that I can make a contribution to this massive xray photography rescource that I found here and share some of my trial images.

Cheers