Last six months I've been reading all I found about emulsion making and dry plate coating.

For the moment I've ordered Colloida P gelatin, Silver nitrate, KBr, Amonium bromide, Thymol, Erythrosine, and Pinacyanol, some arrived yet.

>> I concluded that I've to drop around 25ml of fresh emulsion on each 8x10 glass, this will be 0.5mm of fresh emulsion over the plate, then it may end in 0.05 after dryed. Is this right?

>> Also I'd like to know if somebody has practical experience by using a good and fast emulsion recipe and dye sensitization, and what dyes proportions. I concluded that I have to go to amonium emulsions if Pinacyanol sensitization is to be employed. Something better than TLF 1/2?

>> I'd like to know about dye combinations to obtain faster panchromatic emulsions...

>> I'm buiding a cabinet to mature the plates with controlled temperature.

>> I'm thinking in using an Airless paint sprayer to coat the glasses inside a box at some 35ºC, to avoid gelification inside the sprayer, can this be viable? I'm thinking in a "paint flow" of 100ml/min so it would take 15s to throw the guessed 25ml spread on the 8x10 glass...