I have owned several Busch cameras over the years, but they can't even come close to the versatility of a good field camera with back movements, and a large lensboard that will accept a #3 or maybe even a #4 shutter. However, that said...

For my money I would take the Busch over a Graphic/Graphlex, for a couple of reasons; The 360 degree revolving back is a must for the field, The solid all metal construction will take a beating and a lot of jostling (mine have), The focusing is smooth and geared, as are the front movements and last but not least, the look and feel of the brushed aircraft aluminum that this camera is made. There are drawbacks with the Busch, the most annoying is the lens board, it's tiny (forget anything larger than a #1 shutter, or anything that requires a recessed lensboard). The board is attached with a screw to the standard with this little tang that sticks out of the top. Finding used lensboards is nearly imposible, as is making your own. The camera has no movements on the back. There is not much of a market for used accesories such as rangefinder cams and the aforementioned lensboards.