Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
I received my 950nm camera today, and I gotta say, it's quite different from 830nm, though in a subtle way.
Exposure times are a bit slower, contrast is a bit higher, but overall, I find the look to be somewhat "cleaner" than my previous 830nm camera.

I couldn't find anyone who would do a 950nm conversion until I found Isaac Szabo: https://www.isaacszabo.com/index.html
Isaac is an underwater photography / infrared enthusiast in Arkansas, and he may also be the friendliest, most helpful person on the internet.
He did my 950nm conversion in one day (vs 23 days for LifePixel, who btw did a good job), and his prices are much more competitive than anyone else's.
He converted a Sony a6300 for me, answered all my dumb questions with a smile, and stayed in constant communication right up to delivery and beyond.
I cannot recommend him highly enough, and I'm very excited to finally be shooting 950nm IR.
Overall, I like what I see here Ari. But, I am seeing a halo on the right edge of some of the vertical lines. Maybe my monitor, or my eyes are going funny tonight! The roofline of the building on the left. The shadow of the building on the right. If no one else sees it, it is just me!