Hello, I have a couple of Normas, small and big, and have been professionally using a series of disgusting lens hoods over the last forty years, black flower pots, black cardboard french flags etc

Finally I have got a long hex' rod and the corner clips for the 5x4" square bellows so I can use my big Heliars without flare, not that they are bad in that regard, but my 36cm one for 10x8" is uncoated

The problem is that the new hex' rod and corner clips won't work with the Norma (I imagined the side hex port would be the same distance and orientation as the one on the P/F etc. Easy answer is to send the clips back to my wholesaler and not pay, but this does not really solve the problem

So, if a Sinar F/P user will furnish me with the two distances marked a and b on the sketch I would be grateful. I shall use these measurements to make a pair of new hex' rod holders for my Normas

However, if there is such an adaptor out there in the universe, well, this bit of it, please let me know. This is my big one in need of a decent LH

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sinar Norma front drg.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	86540 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JBAphoto100831d3059.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	113.7 KB 
ID:	86541

Thanks,
John
mail2@jbaphoto.com.au