I'll give Chris a call tomorrow. I have a Ratoc adapter that I purchased—when I bought the scanner it didn't have one. It never occurred to me that it might be a Firewire issue?

I'll be sure to report back about after—I hope—some resolution of this most aggravating problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Evanjoe610 View Post
Richard,

I'm hoping that Chris is still there. He is a young guy who is savvy with the Ratoc and the various OS out there in either Windows or Apple.

As long as you have a Ratoc FRS1X Firewire adapter it would allow you to move in the Firewire Connection.

Since you have a Precision III, I' guessing that you have a Firewire adapter that was bundled with the Original Hasselblad OEM Upgrade?

If that is the case, you might have to ask Hasselblad if that adapter has any Firmware Upgrade required.

Get the individual's name next time you spoke with them directly. Too bad you don't live in NJ, as a Face-to-Face meeting tends to "warm-up" the overall tone of the uninterested individual you dealt with.

I will be interested in hearing the outcome of your issue. Once you speak with Chris, I hope that he will resolve your issues. He is a fantastic guy to speak with.

Evan