For the first time since I've been buying/selling on Ebay I was shafted by a seller, Bruce Yettra Photography. He listed a Sinar C (P rear standard, F front standard) and the title said "Mint." But, his description said P standard was mint and everything else was a 9+. Upon receipt... yes, the P standard was mintish. The rear frame holder was scratched and the worse of it is that the front standard was broken and repaired with some sort of epoxy glue. This certainly shouldn't have been rated a 9+ by any stretch of the imagination.

When challenged on it... he said the only thing that was Mint was the P standard. That was all he said.

My response was that "honor would dictate that he mention the damaged/repaired rear standard." I didn't receive any email reply from him. So, I sent him another note that informed him that, "if he needed the resources (money) that badly... I'm glad I was able to help" and have decided to leave it at that.

It's unfortunate that he's turned out to be "one of those" sellers and the worse of it is that he's listed in The Black Book of Photographers.

I'd NEVER buy anything from him again!

He's definitely a "Two Thumbs Down!"

Anybody else have any experiences with this guy?

Cheers