Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ektascan BR/A

Re: Ektascan BR/A

I am a member of APUG and follow your adamant comments concerning Rodinal. I figure it's all the same and I am not driving myself insane with developer minutia. I use only 2 developers to keep it simple and eliminate variables. I have read on APUG of your recent developer adventures. I say scare the neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    This is the wrong forum for this, but essentially the Adox rep came on APUG and publicly posted that they bought the rights to the latest formula that they alone can produce, and recently bought the Rodinal name and will probably start using it to distinguish from the others. He said the others are clones or older formulas of Rodinal. There's not much point in comparing, they are all so similar it's not worth it, they all are essentially the same just minor "tweaks" to the formula. Can we drop this? If you want to read the gazillion threads join APUG, look up ADOX or Mirko (rep's name) and have a ball reading through the sea of comments to find it. Just trust me, it's the same formula as the latest Rodinal before the company closed.

Well folks I chased a bit. Got different answers. Merry said special order 11x14 Ektascan is $314 100 box, single box, not in case lots.

ZZ just said no 11x14 available. 14x17 is $857 for 5 x 100 per case sale, only on special order.

I have been buying from ZZmedical as they have the cheapest delivered price I have found. 8x10 Ektascan is $89 delivered to me.

Angus has the best deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl J View Post
    Thanks Angus and Randy. Will wait and see what Randy finds out about 11x14 availability through Merry. If not, then I'd probably go with Angus's offer to buy 100 sheets from his 14x17 order and plan on cutting it down.

I might add I just added my name and money to Angus' FS Ektascan offer.

Many thanks, Randy, for the update.