Hello everyone. This is a question from a relative newbie, but not I think as obvious as that might imply. I am getting what look like light leaks down one (and sometimes more) edges of my sheets of 5 by 4. Most commonly, they are on the edge closest to where the dark slide goes in, but can sometimes be on the other edges too, or even on one of the other edges instead of the dark slide edge. They are always in diffuse bands parallel to the edge of the frame, but not necessarily starting right at the edge. However, the slides are all new Fidelity ones, so it seems unlikely that they would be at fault, and also the problem is worse when shooting into the light and worse again when the light sources are diffused by fog. The effect combines with what are probably condensation streaks on some of the shots in fog. Does this mean it's flare rather than light leaks? I should add that all these shots are taken at night with exposures up to 30 minutes. Any ideas? I would be grateful if there's something definitie I could do about this. Thanks.