I am surprised it has not been moderated more heavily. Many times I have felt this thread is out of hand. Argument and discussion is one thing, but when it turns personal, and nastliy so, then its time for the delete button. The method is to goad and prod someone until they explode, which makes them look bad. But never forget who is doing the goading and prodding, they are the bigots and bullys. I have done a lot of pot stirring in my time and if it makes people think its a good thing, but when it gets personal its wrong. There are certain people who make it their business to nit pick and testily undermine a posters opinion (and I include myself), to bolster their ego perhaps, and exert control, but it seems to have spread a little too much. The forum where all viewpoints are tolerated amiably is a forum in which a lot of proiftable learning happens. Without people learing about large format, it will die. Mr Sawyer, you are a teacher, you know well a bigot in the classroom has nothing to teach his students. How many wonderfully intelligent people have been crushed by a closed minded maths or art or photography teacher?