Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 210 APO Sironar-W & 210 Fujinon W (inner lettering) = 10 Fold price Difference...

Re: 210 APO Sironar-W & 210 Fujinon W (inner lettering) = 10 Fold price Difference...

Amazing!

And actually, the Fuji 250 used by Thalmann for the famous Fuji test is with me.
    Would LF shooters be a so small group worldwide?

Re: 210 APO Sironar-W & 210 Fujinon W (inner lettering) = 10 Fold price Difference...

Quote Originally Posted by Helcio J Tagliolatto View Post
    Would LF shooters be a so small group worldwide?

Fodder for a separate thread, but I'll bet there are some fascinating life-histories hidden among all the used cameras and lenses I've bought over the years.

" I don't know by what criteria/criterion they determine usable image circle"

Steve,

Rodenstock publishes their MTF curves as well as distortion, color, fall-off curves in their lens brochures. They, and anyone else, can see what the useable circle of illumination is by reading the curves.

Bob
    but I think Rodenstock has always set higher standards than real photography usually needs.
    That's good, because you know what you have, but it costs a lot!