I've been having this issue recently. Sort of wispy blue streaks on my negatives. Initially I thought it was my cool/dry drying environment e.g. my poorly heated apartment kitchen. It's around 65F or less (Kodak's minimum recommended drying temp is 75F.). Photo of Orange was dried in cool kitchen. I thought the rapid curling of the film as it dried in this environment caused water to arc and later dry into streaks.

This time (church photos) I dried the negatives in a humid bathroom, it did lose humidity and the film did eventually curl a little (much less), I saw no arcing water (in fact negs looked perfect to the eye), but I still had streaks upon scanning.

The minimal curling did not happen until the film was much drier as compared to the cool kitchen where it curled quickly while still very wet.

I've been developing in a two roll metal tank (with black plastic top), though only one roll at a time, with enough chemistry for two rolls. Using a metal reel ...

I'm wondering if this is an issue with my tank filling or agitating technique, # of rolls in tank, the way the film is on the reel, or light leaks when spooling film onto reel in my changing bag, or when developing the film in the "daylight" tank?

Appreciate any info. Might go back to my plastic Paterson tank with plastic reels to see if that helps.

Thanks,
Bill

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	problem.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	69693

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sumo.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	69694