Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: anthotype

Re: anthotype

Hello. I am Eduardo Hildt, from Argentina. I am searching the anthotype as a curiosity and a possibility to take photos without buy chemicals. I found a photo on Flickr taken with a pinhole camera using an emulsion of wine and one month of exposure.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/jophoto...n/photostream/
    This shows that the technique is possible in long exposition time. I will try to do it with a compact 35 mm camera. I will comment the results. Thanks for sharing your experiences. Greetings

Hello Eduardo, if the picture you found on Flickr is taken with a pinhole camera with one month exposure, than I have to be more patient. I did a 3 day exposure with my homemade large format camera. I'm going to try again in the summer, when there is more light.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Scanner View Post
    Hello Eduardo, if the picture you found on Flickr is taken with a pinhole camera with one month exposure, than I have to be more patient. I did a 3 day exposure with my homemade large format camera. I'm going to try again in the summer, when there is more light.
    Hello. I made a mistake in analyzing the Flickr photo: Apparently only is a positive impression (anthotype) of a negative made ​​with the pinhole camera. Another user told me it would take years to expose. Sorry for the promising error. Greetings.