Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Huge lot of enlarger lenses if anyone wants one

Re: A Huge lot of enlarger lenses if anyone wants one

I'd be interested in an enlarger lens in the 240-plus range, at a good price.
    Thanks for looking!
    Scott
    lungehphoto.com
    http://lungehphoto.com

I would be interested in the 63mm lens if it is a nikon. Not sure if anyone else made that focal length.

Just about to post a Sale ad.

I have some Rodenstock enlarger lenses I'm considering selling. Might hold onto the Rodagon 50mm f1:2.8 (for 35mm) and possibly the Rogonar-S 75mm f4.5 (if I venture back into 6x6), but am thinking of parting with the Rodagon APO-N 105mm f4 and Rodagon 135mm f5.6.
    Only the 105mm (the pick of the bunch) still has the front cap, but all still appear in great working order - glass looks clear, the aperture ring free/confident and the blades oil-free. All in plastic mount cases.

Also have a sticky Rodenstock-Ysaron 75mm f4.5. Optically seems fine. Although the blades close the aperture ring seems a little stubborn.

I'm in Australia and although I'd prefer a local on-shore deal I'd be happy to hear from anyone interested in a trade (35mm film gear pref. RF) or sale.

Send me a PM or email if interested. Or look at the Classifieds for more info.