Kav,
I buy all the postage labels on the USPS web site. When I tried to purchase your label on line, it would not let me. After spending 15 minutes with a USPS person via the help line, they told me I had to hand print your name/address on the package and take it to the post office counter. You are special--Your address does not exist!

For you guys that may not know this, Kav is in the military, so right off the bat, my heart goes out to him. His photos and his narratives (he sent me additional prints other than the exchange print) have a lot to say about technique and purpose! My son is graduating on Friday 4/27 from college and from AF ROTC as a military officer. Kav's photos were the topic of conversation with my kid a few times and I say "thank you" for that.

Now this silly notion of yours Kav of being out of league is ridiculous!! I have been a photographer for 30+ years (from advertising to fine art and everything in between) and I would have a real tough time making some of the pictures you have made. How you manage to get sharp pictures with the rear-end of a jet-propelled (?) plane opened and all that goes with the environment, etc, astounds me. Oh and lets not forget that you are shooting a 4x5" Speed Graphic and film! Talk about abilities!! I AM IMPRESSED!!

Thank you for participating in the exchange!
Darr

Quote Originally Posted by Kav View Post
I had to hunt down my prints today, but I got them! The postal workers tend to stay away from streets named "Missile Ordnance Road" for some reason. But I digress, such wonderful work from everyone! All of the different styles, and methods were just fantastic. I admit I will have to step up my game for next year. I feel that I am way out of my league here. But in a good way.