Hey all,

I've just returned with a fresh batch of PERFECTLY processed(although not perfectly exposed, well, not all of them ) and just wanted to report on my terrific experience.

Now; they're in OC, and I'm about 40mi north of them in east LA county. Not a short drive. But I figured that since I've never used their services before, and I had some spare time today, I'd drive it down and wait. They finished fast(they boast, and actually BEAT(today) a 3-hour turnaround time). Wowsers!!! I'm impressed! Despite this place being almost a "hole in the wall" size-wise, they go BIG on service, and strive to deliver consistent, super high quality E-6(that's all they do) service.

So, for those of you here in LA, OC, or anywhere else, and need a high-quality lab with a fast turnaround time, AND TAKES film via MAIL-ORDER, I'd highly recommend this lab.

Its nice having a lab "down the street"(sorta) that you can count on, and Rochelle(the person who takes your order at the counter) is the one who is processing your film. To me, that's piece of mind, and worth every penny.

They take 35mm, 120/220, 4x5 and 8x10. I did not inquire on 4x10 or 5x7, as I'm not shooting those formats at the moment, at least in E-6.

Here's their website:

http://data-chrome.com/index.html

-Dan