I hate to further the Aero-Speed hipster trendiness but there is a video out there from Photo Shelter that has David Burnett showing his set up... he uses the side mounted Speed with a Aero. I believe his has a milled Aluminum support block under the lens (SK Grimes made this for the one I had).

He had a Linhof 90-degree plastic-cased mirror finder attached to the Graflock. He said he doesn't use the rangefinder or ground glass but simply is head-down focusing, then inserting the holder and firing as quickly as possible. In another video I have seen him using a very cheap but lightweight Velbon-type $30 tripod - I suspect this only partially supports the camera but it provides a fixed point to focus from. Handholding at portrait distances means that both the subject and the photographer are slightly swaying, which makes it almost impossible to hit focus. In fact if you look at his portraits with it, most of the people are sitting, sort of like 19th-Century wet plate....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LINHOF-TECHN...ht_3412wt_1096 This is one, his was black and it would need a little surgery to fit onto a Graflex.

I do like David's work with the Aero-Speed. That a cottage industry has sprung up around copying him should tell you something. Good luck.