Hi there, googled the poop out of these questions and can't can't answers without me having more questions. Hoping a visual aid in addition to some large format veterans will end in a huge success.

I want to use a newer hot shoe flash. I'm Not sure if I'll only be able to use a cold shoe though? As I understand the kodak flash supermatic should have a #2 on it to access the 'X' with allows for a PC connection? As the images show, the only #2 is behind the bayonet (RED G) So maybe the shutter isn't a #2 but the bayonet is?

Now if I could find an 'X'.. the little nob (RED C) that moves between the M and F only movies half way down. Is it stuck? I'm not sure.

Also there is a button at the top of the shutter (RED E) that seems like it should do something. But it doesn't.

Also I'm missing a screw topper. (RED B). Do these two screw toppers do anything?

Also the small lever (RED D) only moves halfway up in it's slot that takes up the edge of the shutter from 1 o'clock to 3 o'clock. It moves the nob from RED F to RED C, but not visa versa. But moving RED C to RED F moves the small lever (RED D) back down to the 3 o'clock position.

So to recap I'm trying to figure out what kind of shutter this, flash supermatic 1 2, or 3. Will I be able to use a hotshoe or a coldshoe? Does the button up top do anything? Is there an 'X' hidden if (RED F) is able to move all the way down? Is the lever (RED D) able to move the entire way to the 1 o'clock position?

I think I covered everything that I'm stuck on right now. Any help would be superb.