Gday all

I'm a commercial 35mm shooter and when i shoot landscapes I stitch to get resolution for prints which are usually about 60" wide. Stitching is obviously very limited, and about a year ago I came close to taking the LF plunge, but funds and other things conspired against me, but I'd like to take another crack. Due to aforementioned $ issues a Shen Hao of some sort has always been my first choice, but I'm not sure of the exact format. Film will be scanned on an EpsonV700 and printed with an Epson 9800, both of which i do personally. The thing is I'm not sure if 5x7 will be enough for 60" reproductions given I cant drop a bundle on a lens, but yet as I understand it the 5x7 bracket is where you get the most bang for your buck. I dont know enough about this to make a decision, hoping LFPF can help!

I was tempted to drop $1600 on this Shen-Hao w/ 240 + extras but that is absolutely maxing out my budget . . but that auction has pretty much everything you need. Jeez, things are so much simpler in small format . . ha

Cheers all, Tom