Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Reciprocity Timer 1.0

Re: Reciprocity Timer 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by Boinzo View Post
    Because it's 2 to the power of! Not just 2 times... It's a "J" curve, not a straight line!
    The 2 times thing is because 2 to the power of 1 (1 stop) equals 2.
    *sigh* honestly I failed at curve stuff in school, I barely passed trig... I don't even know what you mean, I'm not stupid just don't understand that stuff.

hi,

- would be great if the photos taken with the app are stored in the cell phones photo-app.
    I use an iphone. photos are not stored there.

- the notes function could be more organized. would be great if i have more influence on this function.-

BUT
    OVERALL

this is one of my favorite app!

Well I totally have NON IR bellows and all the images seem shot... So I'll try again when I get better bellows or try it on the 8x10 (as the bellows I was using were on the 4x5 toyo. So I can't report on whether the times listed by others have worked or not. I'll try again and let you guys know.

Just PMed you on EFKE IR820 results

Just a note to let everyone know - I have pushed an update to Apple that addresses an issue some users were having with the Zone Editor.
    I am continuing work on version 3.0 - but it has been delayed somewhat. I still hope to have it done in the next few months!

Problems with the Zone Editor solved in my iPhone 6 with the update, thanks!

I was looking at purchasing this app but the reviews say it doesn't work under IOS 9.1. Is this true?
    Thanks

skipd1

I've got the pro version 2 and works fine on my iPad 2, running iOS 9.1. I checked my IPhone 5s and I have the regular version 2 and it runs fine on iOS 9.1. I tried to up grade to the pro version which I purchased for the IPad and they want another $10 dollars. That's pretty disappointing.

Roger

Works fine on my 5s iOS 9.1 with pro version

I tried it on my iPad mini 4 on iOS 9.1 and it also wants me to upgrade the pro hmm, maybe the version 3 will have the "restore purchases" option?

It's a great app, I use it exclusively so I hope it still works when I get my 6s tomorrow...

Remember the creator is one guy, so it's not like a team is working on it and there aren't a LOT of people downloading it. So I try to be patient, but I will admit that it has been quite a while since an update has happened, and the whole lack of a restore purchase option is bothersome.

Also, I plan to get an Apple Watch once they make them water proof to a certain degree so I hope you make a full watch version so that I can go hiking and only bring be watch, not the connected version that requires the phone to function....PLEASE.

And thank you!

Hi Roger. I know this was a while ago now, but it's not correct. You only ever need to buy the pro version once.

Stone is also incorrect in saying there is a lack of a restore purchase button.

The button is at the top of the help screen. If you press that, your previous in app purchase will be restored. It is a requirement of Apple that all apps include this button.

I know it's frustrating there hasn't been an update for sometime, but it is slowly coming. Apologies for the wait!

I have just been very very busy with my main business.

Keep the faith people! And thanks for using RT.... I appreciate the support.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Thoms View Post
    I've got the pro version 2 and works fine on my iPad 2, running iOS 9.1. I checked my IPhone 5s and I have the regular version 2 and it runs fine on iOS 9.1. I tried to up grade to the pro version which I purchased for the IPad and they want another $10 dollars. That's pretty disappointing.

Roger