Hello Y'all-

I am a long-time LF wannabe and am quite likely going to invest in the necessary equipment in the very near future since the film bug has once again bit and the house is free and clear.

I lived just outside of the Seattle city limits for most of my life (Lake City/North City area) but moved about 100 miles north a while ago. About a month ago I was quite bored one evening and grabbed one of my old photo books (Wall and Jordan's Photographic Facts and Formulas) and the interest was instantly rekindled. I have most- if not all- of my darkroom equipment from a prior era so the reinvestment in such will be minimal.

When I do purchase a large-format camera it will be at least 8x10 since I will want contact prints... and thanks to this board, I will probably use X-ray film for starters! I'm seasoned in the darkroom so I know about delicate film handling and I reckon it would be best to treat the X-ray film with as much- or more care- than the EFKE films, which are delicate in their own way-

I ***really*** want to get into LF now; it's been about a thirty-year desire and it's time to get it out of committee!