Hi , After trying digital stitching (35mm) 8x10 and a few others to try and get the quality i am looking for i have come to the conclusion that the format i get the most satisfaction from is 5x4 personally i think the ease of use and practicality and indeed versatility of this format is what appeals to me , i just enjoy using it so much more than 8x10 .and in miniture format i hate taking 12 images of a scene to later stitch them together in a computer fun ?not!! So this leads me to my question when i first started in LF i fell in love with a camera it was a Ebony but at the time i thought i might not enjoy shooting 5x4 so i currently own a Shen hao which is O.K , don't get me wrong. But i am now looking to buy my last 5x4 and my attention has switched back to the Ebony the model i have settled on is the SV45ti or te same camera different finish.
The reason i settled on this model is i needed a camera that is portable for landscapes but also could double as a studio camera when required i have decided that i would like to keep my 450 nikkor(bought for 8x10) can't use on the Shen hao no problem on the Ebony. So any advice would be great as cannot touch and feel this camera in Perth so would have to buy sight unseen . Cheers Gary