A few days ago I met a person who was a model for Imogen Cunningham back in the 60's. She has 15 or so dry mounted prints that Imogen gave her in that era, that were subsequently stored under poor conditions. I would add that an additional factor may simply be that Imogen was not all that dedicated to archival processing. At this point the prints have areas of discoloration and stains, according to the owner. I am assuming not much could be done for them at this stage, other than idealizing storage as much as possible. If they had been mounted with today's heat removable mounting tissue instead of permanent bonding tissues of the era maybe a professional conservator could remove the prints and refix and archivally tone and wash them to arrest further deterioration. But I would like to give her an answer more creditable than my assumptions, so I turn to those of you who likely know a whole lot more than I do about an issue like this. Of course, we are not asking for a digital copy solution--which she may also undertake and many websites offer/address. She is really interested in restoration of her original Cunningham prints. Thanks in advance for any information or advice you may be able to provide!