I got a L.L. Rue catalog No.14 today and guess what? They sell a 4"x6" filter pouch made by Gara Gear. I previously said that Gara Gear did not seem to make one but this was wrong. Richard Stum at Kinesis was right.... But L.L.Rue site www.rue.com doesn't have the infomation about this product. So I just quote exactly what's on L.L.Rue catalog No.14 (p15).
4" Square to 4" x 6" Glass or Resin Filter Hip Pouch and Circular Polarizer Hip Pouch: These pouches hold filters up to 82mm. They are designed to hold filters vertically and to be worn on your belt or hip. The 4" x 6" model has padded dividers which allow it to hold five filters and the smaller polarizer pouch holds two filters. A Velcro<sup>&copy</sup> flap closes the top of both pouches and protect the filters for carry and storage.
The price on the catalog No.14 is advertised as $29.95 for a 4"x6" Filter Hip Pouch and $14.95 for a Polarizer Hip Pouch. Their e-mail is rue@rue.com and phone # is (800) 734-2568 (Orders only) or (908) 362-6616. The 4x6 pouch attaches to the hip through a belt so I probably have to figure out the best way to attach the pouch to a Kinesis belt. If anybody has experience with this Gara Gear 4x6 filter pouch on a Kinesis belt, please let me know your feedback. Masayoshi