My last lens for a while, crossed fingers, i promise, i promise - that's what i should have told my wife... if only i didn't choose the much easier route of swearing to myself
Here is the auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=320636441141
I left everything to chance, i did a reasonable bid (IMHO), and eventually won the lens. Only 2 dollars less, and another one would have won.

The subject of the post says it all, it's a 90° wide angle of 6 1/4 inches focal, slow (f16), and covering 8x10".
Cameraeccentric provides the right catalog (2nd "Korona" link), but the only reference to shutters is that all the Radar Ext.W.A. lenses were also sold in Betax shutters. No indication about which No. was used with the 8x10" version.
When i placed my bid i didn't even know that there was a catalog available on Cameraeccentric, my best guess was that an Alphax No.3 shutter with flas sync, just back from a repair session (CLA and two shutter leaves replaced), was a likely candidate. Nothing certain, just a personal guess, but i took the chance.
If i'm wrong, the long wait will give me plenty of time to find the right shutter. The lens comes via USPS First Class, soo sloow, if the destination is the EU.

If somebody owns the same lens in shutter, please come forward.
Any additional infos about the lens would be appreciated.
If you clicked the link, you'll see that the barrel is chrome, not black, so probably it's not so old. Do you know if there is any special mark that helps to identify post-war coated examples? Meyer's have the red triangle, Wollensak the "W", Kodak the "L", and so on, but i don't know anything about Gundlach's.

have fun

CJ