41 89.13%
  • No

1 2.17%
  • Maybe

4 8.70%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 2010/2011 LF Print Exchange Vote

Re: 2010/2011 LF Print Exchange Vote

Thanks Darr, I've got the neg picked out. This will be my third year, always a pleasure.
    David Silva
    Real cameras are measured in inches...
    Not pixels.

www.photocollective.org

I too have a negative selected and would like to be included for a third time. The portfolios from Jim are lovely unfortunately I had only bought 8X10s from him so was not able to put all the images I received in the past into one.

Thanks Darr and Jim

Ivan

Now if there are 40 participants does that mean I have to supply 40 prints? Or is there a specific quantity to supply? Looks like it was 10 previously and there was talk of 15 on one of the posts here? I'd love to participate but don't want to bite off more than i can chew.

Quote Originally Posted by jp498 View Post
    Now if there are 40 participants does that mean I have to supply 40 prints? Or is there a specific quantity to supply? Looks like it was 10 previously and there was talk of 15 on one of the posts here? I'd love to participate but don't want to bite off more than i can chew.

Looks like it will still be groups of 10....so nine prints, plus one for the organizer as an option... so basically 10 prints...

Dan

Count me in, same contact info as before. Jim Becia's portfolios would be great and I would be more than happy to pay for one.

Roger

I would be very interested in exchanging prints again, this is one of my years highlights. Thanks for having it again,so count me in. Ron Tucker

Darr,

Count me in. Looking forward to this wonderful exchange.

Walter Bavineau

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Bireley View Post
    I'd like to join again!
    Welcome back Brad!

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Butcher View Post
    In again. Great looking print last year.
    Welcome back Alan!

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Kruger View Post
    I'm in.
    -Darren
    Welcome back Darren, so many exchanges behind us now!

Quote Originally Posted by al olson View Post
    Looking forward to the exchange. Count me in.
    You too Al--welcome on board!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Graves View Post
    I'm in again also ... great experience and really nice prints.

This is just the impetus I needed to get me out of the chair and shooting and printing again!

Thanks for doing this again Darr ... I'll be sure to include an extra print for your collection and encourage others to as well.
    You are always welcome Jim! I love your work and I am glad it motivates you to go be creative!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Davis View Post
    Count me in. Gives me more impetus to get out and shoot something new! Most likely going to be palladium or ziatype - cranking out gum prints takes too long.
    You go Scott . . . palladium or ziatype are a wonder to my eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Trabitz View Post
    Hi Darr:
    Sorry I couldn't participate last year. I would like to participate this year. Glad to see you at it again, thanks for all you do.
    Happy New Year,

Barry Trabitz
    Happy New Year to you Barry! I look forward to your work.

Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    I enjoyed the last one. I'd prefer 8x10 prints personally, but 11x14 possible. I'm mostly thinking about the international postage costs.
    Welcome back!

I totally understand about the International Shipping Fees and this is why we do not accept mounted prints and/or prints larger than 11x14". Besides the costs of prints, our international participants pay in upwards of $30-$60 shipping each way! (possibly more with exchange rates) I try to be as conservative as possible with shipping materials, but at the same time, I need to use the best support for the shipments. Keeping the shipping packets under 1 pound is the objective from my shipping room!!

Quote Originally Posted by DougD View Post
    I'm in. It was awesome to see the variety of interests that people have and the great prints that they are making.
    Welcome Doug!

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Larsen View Post
    I would like to participate again. Looking forward to it!
    regards
    Erik
    I am looking forward to seeing your work Erik!

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Skeoch View Post
    I'm in,
    Rob Skeoch
    Welcome on board Rob!

Quote Originally Posted by dsphotog View Post
    Thanks Darr, I've got the neg picked out. This will be my third year, always a pleasure.
    David Silva
    Always a pleasure to have you and your beautiful work in the exchanges David!

Quote Originally Posted by redrockcoulee View Post
    I too have a negative selected and would like to be included for a third time. The portfolios from Jim are lovely unfortunately I had only bought 8X10s from him so was not able to put all the images I received in the past into one.

Thanks Darr and Jim

Ivan
    Looking forward to your work Ivan!

Quote Originally Posted by jp498 View Post
    No. As soon as we officially make the thread for the 2010/2011 print exchange, the group listings will be published. A Group will never have more than 10 participants. We are aware of all the costs involved! As an example, if we end up with a total of 49 participants, we would have 7 groups of 7 (7x7=49). We try to even out the groups, and if we can't, I usually fill in as an extra and will ask for volunteers as well.

Welcome on board!

Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
    Looks like it will still be groups of 10....so nine prints, plus one for the organizer as an option... so basically 10 prints...

Dan
    Maybe, but ya never know until the list gets closed! But you got the idea Dan and thank you for participating!

Quote Originally Posted by rtbadman View Post
    Count me in, same contact info as before. Jim Becia's portfolios would be great and I would be more than happy to pay for one.

Roger
    Welcome back Roger!
    I agree, Jim's folios sound wonderful. I will let you know how they will fit into the exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by RTucker View Post
    I would be very interested in exchanging prints again, this is one of my years highlights. Thanks for having it again,so count me in. Ron Tucker
    Looking forward to your beautiful work Ron!

Quote Originally Posted by walterb View Post
    Darr,

Count me in. Looking forward to this wonderful exchange.

Walter Bavineau
    Me too Walter--always looking forward to the work! Glad to see you and your creative eye will be included again!

--

Thank you everyone!
    Darr

Approximately when will prints need to be sent in? (I've got some printing to do!)
    David Aimone Photography
    Critiques always welcome...

Quote Originally Posted by David Aimone View Post
    Approximately when will prints need to be sent in? (I've got some printing to do!)
    Hey David,
    The last Monday in March will be the official "prints-in-the-mail day", which will be the 28th (March 28, 2011).
    This will be posted after this poll closes. I like to give some time for those that want to shoot a fresh, 2011 print!

Darr