I have been really getting into table top work doing various flowers with 8x10 u sing an all black background. I am still somewhat new to LF but the results have been the best so far. I couldn't be any more pleased with them after stumbling around for a couple years and then finally coming up with a repeatable system. O n AZO developed in Michael Smith's amidol formula these prints just glow. The do wnside is that after I dry them there is a dust that is actually attached to the face of the paper that is stuck there. I tried a very, very soft bristle brush but no good..doesn't come off. When I increased the pressure it scratches the pa per. The black background really shows the dust. I dry them on fiberglass screen s that I meticuously washed and rinsed. I don't have a "level 5" clean room in m y house but have tried different areas and still that #$%@# dust!! It is really frustrating after a very long often discouraging journey to have finally arrived at a point to where things are actually working on a repeatable basis only to h ave a problem like this. I really like the black background but the dust...arrgg ghhhhh. Can anyone please help me? Thank you in advance fer any info.